Saturday 16 April 2011

Spring Fair In Aid Of Sick Kids - Saturday 16th April 2011

This was a 2 hour event 2pm - 4pm cost £15 per table even although we took our own table and had to give a tombola prize. I felt rotton declining to buy a raffle ticket but they were £2 and after paying for the table and it cost us £3.50  each in parking it became an expensive afternoon

I only made £33.45 so after my outlays I only took home £14.95 so not so sure if I would do this event again.

In all fairness it was the organisers first event organised and it did have a good turnout but lots of stalls there and a few duplicates so perhaps a lot of competition although I had my pocket money toys today so no competition for me - will see what happens when the next one is announced

Lorraine

No comments:

Post a Comment